Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Day After Valentine's Day!

Working nights means sometimes things don't get posted right away.  Here is a look into our V-day celebration Sunday!

I made cards for Bryon and Asher out of our scrapbooking stuff.


I also made double peanut butter cookies FROM SCRATCH!!  They were super yummy!!


I got two sock monkeys from Bryon and Asher!  They are very cute!!!!


Bryon made me and Asher scrapbooks!  He is very talented with his new hobby!  Mine made me tear up because it is soooo sweet!!


It was very fun making all of this!  I am rediscovering my crafty side and Bryon is showing his.

To all of my family and friends:  I love you all!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you are getting your domestic diva on! Your V-Day looks like it was fun! Cute cards, monkeys, and scrapbooks! Bryon is putting us all to shame...

    ReplyDelete