Monday, December 6, 2010

First Holiday Season Post

It's been a little over a month since I last posted and that is for several reasons (or excuses).  This pregnancy has been physically kicking me and made me a little mental.  I had began to lose sight of all the things that are important to me because I felt so lousy. 

I am extremely grateful that our little Appleseed remains happy and healthy inside me.  I am extremely grateful for having such a loving and understanding husband.



I feel like I am in the holiday spirit this year.  We decorated the house up the weekend after Thanksgiving and it looks fantastic!



I cooked a successful Thanksgiving dinner for the the first time ever!  I was very nervous about cooking my first holiday meal, but I needn't have worried!  I only forgot to take out the giblets (I remembered the neck though).



My goal for this holiday season is to continue to give thanks and show love for all the little things and big things that are around me all the time!

1 comment: