Thursday, April 7, 2011

There's an Alien in My Tummy

I love feeling our baby move in my stomach.  He is getting so big that the movement is really pronounced right now.  And he is getting so big that sometimes that break-dancing hurts, especially if it is aimed towards a rib.

Sometimes though, this really morbid though crosses my mind.  You know those terrible sci-fi movies with the "excellent" graphics?  The one's where you see all this movement under someone's skin and then...SUDDENLY...either a pretty blue, green, or purple substance just bursts out.  Either that or some alien creature bursts forth into the world.

When the baby is really moving and rolling that is what I picture occasionally.  Not the sweet little baby that lives inside me right now but the crazy alien that is fighting for a way out.

I know, I am sick and twisted.  I blame my mother and my aunt for corrupting my mind as a small child.

No comments:

Post a Comment