Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crazy Things My Husband Does in His Sleep

At approximately 2:00 am this morning, I wake to my husband thrashing around frisking me.  I asked him what he was doing and the conversation goes like this:

Me:  What are you doing?? (in a half-asleep voice)

Bryon:  Looking for the eggs I bought.

Me:  Well, hopefully they aren't here in the bed.

Bryon:  Of course they aren't! (In a "did you seriously just say that" tone)

Me:  I think you are dreaming.  I love you.

Bryon: What?  I couldn't hear you.

I repeat myself.

Bryon: Okay, love you too.

I thought by this point I had woken him up out of his dream...then he started frisking the bed and me again.

Bryon: I guess they aren't here.

And he rolls over like nothing ever happened.

I love my husband! He makes me laugh in the middle of the night!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment